Baseball glove for girls

Post a description of what kind of product or mesh you’re looking for, someone here might know just where to find it!
GuySBot
Prolific Pixel

Baseball glove for girls

Post by GuySBot » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:51 pm

One of my favorite movies is the Bad News Bears , so I wanted to make a girl baseball player avi and noticed there's no baseball glove for females .
Being low on credits and a long long list of things to submit , as well I doubt it would sell much being kinda a guy thing in a grrls ( imvu ) world . .
Figured I'd pass the idea on for anyone who maybe interested . Perhaps one already exists but not that I've seen and it maybe a fun idea to toy with the many actions for those who are into such animations , being pitching , pitch and catch and so on .
Muah X Meow ^,.^~! TTFN

Twiddybird
Prolific Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/Twiddybird

Re: Baseball glove for girls

Post by Twiddybird » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:03 am

GuySBot wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:51 pm
One of my favorite movies is the Bad News Bears , so I wanted to make a girl baseball player avi and noticed there's no baseball glove for females .
Being low on credits and a long long list of things to submit , as well I doubt it would sell much being kinda a guy thing in a grrls ( imvu ) world . .
Figured I'd pass the idea on for anyone who maybe interested . Perhaps one already exists but not that I've seen and it maybe a fun idea to toy with the many actions for those who are into such animations , being pitching , pitch and catch and so on .
Is there a male mesh for a baseball glove? If so do you have the product ID?
.. Nevermind, I found one and make it unisex but it breaks at the wrist when used on a female avatar so you make a great point and something that is seriously lacking in the shop, I found only two available and neither of them have triggered poses, just a glove...on a hand..doing nothing.

GuySBot
Prolific Pixel

Post by GuySBot » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:34 am

Twiddybird wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:03 am
Is there a male mesh for a baseball glove? If so do you have the product ID?
.. Nevermind, I found one and make it unisex but it breaks at the wrist when used on a female avatar so you make a great point and something that is seriously lacking in the shop, I found only two available and neither of them have triggered poses, just a glove...on a hand..doing nothing.
Thanks for looking into this as you pointed out things I forgot to add -
maybe even another idea as I re-read my suggestion would be to add -
chewing bubble gum and popping a bubble as a selectable action .
Also moreso what I'd feel important would be like just tossing the ball up in the air and catching it
yourself which could be a few different actions ,
such as behind the back catch , different heights self catch and so on .
Muah X Meow ^,.^~! TTFN

Twiddybird
Prolific Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/Twiddybird

Post by Twiddybird » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:53 am

I am often tempted to look into meshing as there are so many ideas all tumbling about in my head but I open up the programme for it and simply just can not wrap my head around it so close it again, the baseball glove has endless possibilities, lets hope someone comes along and jumps at the idea making us all want to play ball :)